Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tina's Mail Box

This very clever mailbox arrived in January - from Tina. You can tell it arrived in the winter because of the snow on top. Most of the January incoming envelopes are posted in May - but it is early February and I just discovered that April 10th was pre-filled.

I apologize for this complete drivel - about my posting problems. My intent is to have helpful tips for people who need helpful tips - or ideas.

I LOVE this idea and hope to do my own version one day.
That day will come as soon as I finish the grand-organization-of-the-38-year-accumulation.

I hear the collectively sighing.

And on top of it - I can't actually figure out if I already scheduled this one - so, it might be re-run at some point. It's so dang cute - it deserves to be run twice.

C'est la vie.


For fun - I Googled English post box.
Lots of happy images.
Even some with snow.


1 comment: