Monday, April 9, 2018

Feb Exchange to Janet & Patty

Patty's is a little to plain but I am showing it to illustrate how it is pretty simple to add one more element to finish things.

Writing over the rainbow lines might not be the best idea. It will be challenging for the PO.

Patty deserves a better envelope. The black marker was a little dry and I did not do a good job of layering a second stroke. Patty will get a better envelope - maybe tucked inside.

I get a fair number of exchange envelopes with a note tucked inside explaining the flaws that the person regrets sending - but they have run out of time. I completely understand....
it's not the content - it's the process.

I would be featured on the program of hoarders if I kept every single piece of mail I received. So, in some ways - you are doing me a favor if you mail something that is not worthy of being saved. There - I hope that takes all the pressure off anyone who thinks I get all nit-picky about quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment