Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Lynne's Kraft Flowers

I took a picture of this envelope when it was a muddy mess and I was not sure I could save it. I thought of using this kraft sticker paper and ended up liking it.

However, I can't find a stamp that I like with it....


Below is the icky muddy mess - before I covered it up.

 Here is an off topic tidbit that I like to run during the holidays in case any of you are introverts and need good excuses to decline invitations to holiday gatherings. I did try to find out who wrote it so I can give credit - but, alas, Google has let me down. There are tons of activities that you could insert - in place of the "climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro." Some of us are compelled to tell the truth, so we need to come up with activities that seem plausible. Or actually do things.

 I am somewhat sorry to say that I will be unable to attend your haute holiday gala. I will be climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro and thus compelled to miss out on the warmth and joy that always fill your parties. Once the holidays are past I hope to have a good long visit with you and find out all the party highlights. Please give my sunniest, "Hi there and hello," to your party guests. My best wishes for a happy and utterly Norman Rockwellian holiday.

Remember to wear your mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment