Saturday, September 30, 2017

Off-topic - Witch Windows

Vermont is on my short list of places I would live if I had to move. On the day I was filling up the rest of the year and decided to go off-topic every Saturday, I ran across this photo. I clicked on the article and thought it was interesting.

witch windows

I happened across this photo when I was surfing through the Mother Nature Network.
Oh.My.Gosh.
Tons and tons of articles and videos.
I found it to be such a black hole of temptation that I am not going to provide a link. If you are a interested, you can just Google it and you'll find it.

It's July 23 on the day I am writing this. I feel a binge coming on. I saved all my Dec 2016 mail to post in Nov or Dec or 2017. I think I saved the October 2016 mail to post in September. It's crazy how fast the year goes.... I already filled up the first half of September...

Maybe I just need to work 11 months ahead. That way all my posts would be seasonally appropriate. Decisions decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment