Saturday, April 22, 2017

Best Lessons - No. 1

http://painterskeys.com/an-oblique-strategy/

Starting today, there is a new label called BEST LESSONS. There have been other posts with links to articles from The Painter's Keys. This one is about a technique that has been around for a long time, but, it was new to me on Sept. 24, 2016 when I was filling up the calendar with posts for those of you who check daily. If time permits, or if I run out of ideas, I shall return to this post and go to the link and do some illustrations to show how they work. In general, they are the strategies I use all the time, without thinking. I'm not sure where I learned them, but they sure work for me.

Today is a re-run Saturday. I will now go play my game on Pinterest where I pick a random envelope, and see how long it takes for it to link to something off my blog.

Well, not surprising - one from that kraft paper series....
I wonder if I will ever post anything that stirs up more pinning than that series?



2 comments:

  1. Your envelopes are clever and well done AND craft paper anything is very popular...

    ReplyDelete