Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Stamp purging for Phillip

The walnut ink and nibs were out so I was able to finish this one. It was very strange how the ink was darker and then got lighter.

The stamps were giving me fits until I realized that I could use selvages to please my eye. I'll lump all the rest of the orphan-stamp envelope in the post tomorrow. They aren't my favorites because I am not good at filling up space. But, I am fond of them because the act of getting all the orphans out the door is very beneficial to my overall creative output. I am currently working on some other projects that are beyond envelopes and might have to start another blog.

I am writing this on Dec 28th, so when I see this post in March, it will be interesting to see if the new project worked out or was a miserable failure.

***
March 3rd:
I usually glance at the scheduled posts right before they pop up and do some editing. Sometimes things have changed by the time the posts pop up. In this case, a wave of concern came over me because I have no recollection of what I was taking about. None. And Dec 28th was not that long ago. Lesson learned. Don't talk about anything other than stamps, markers and design.

No comments:

Post a Comment