Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Exchange Sign-up

This was the February envelope from Smash-girl, aka Susan Mashman - one of my most loyal exchangers.

March exchange sign-up starts today. There will be 5-6 or 7 people on each list which means you mail to 4-5 or 6 people. If you want to do more envelopes, ask to be put on 2 lists, although I do not guarantee you will be put on two lists, I only use that option to make the lists come out even.

Beginners are welcome. Digital, collage,  and rubber stamping are all welcome, although we do have quite a few people who are into lettering and calligraphy. No theme - just decorate the envelope.

Enclosures are optional. Please put your return address on the back of the envelope and add -open- if there is something in the envelope or -empty- if you are sending an empty envelope.

Send your info by Saturday, March 4th and I will send lists out on the Monday the 6th.
Any questions, please email me. Additional tips and info may be read in the tab at the top of the blog labeled Exchange *RULES*

We added the *birthday* option. If your birthday is in March - put the date after your name.
Exchangers may do a birthday themed envelope to the people with birthdays, but it is entirely optional.

Please email the following information to me:

Name (March birthdate)
Address
City/State/ZIP - add address lines if necessary
Country
Your email

Email to:
jmwilson411 -at yahoo -dot- com

I will be out of town until the 3rd, so, my emails letting you know that I received your sign-up email will be slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment